Chinese White Monkey Paw Tea - 50g
* White Monkey Paw is a green tea with “white hairy down” on the leaves giving it the appearance of the white teas. The white hairy down of the early leaves is an indication of an early crop and only leaves from prime tea plants are used.
* Processing of this type of tea is said to be half-way between that of green and white teas.
* The dried leaves are curled into the shape of “a Monkey Paw”.
* The processing of the crop is also delicate to deliver a cup with a taste similar to the white teas and the tea is therefore known as a white tea.
* The tea is packaged in re-sealable silver foil packets to retain maximum freshness and aroma.
* Weight of pack 50g.
The history of the Green tea goes back 3000 years in China and the products has been considered through the years by the Chinese as being of great medicinal benefit. A wide range of western studies have been performed to support this and it has been reported that they have validated many of these claims. The health benefit claims are based in part on the tannins found in the leaves, which have naturally occurring strong antioxidant properties.
Drinking green tea is therefore one way of increasing the daily intake of antioxidants, which could have a beneficial effect on health and the aging process.
Breathe in the delicate aroma of your cup of tea and relax…
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Corporate enquiries; Please contact Dana Tel. 01202 706770 or email us from
Please contact Dana
Tel. 01202 706770
or email us from“Contact us”